Episcopal Church of St. Michael and All Angels


An excellent example of the “American Classic” design, the St. Michael’s organ was built by Aeolian-Skinner as Opus 1352 for Hyde Park Community United Methodist Church, Cincinnati, Ohio. It was moved to Tucson, restored, and enlarged by Pipe Organ Artisans of Arizona, Inc. The organ has 64 ranks. To celebrate the installation of the Antiphonal division, the organ was rededicated on May 22, 2005, with a celebratory recital by nationally acclaimed organist Todd Wilson.



Comments are closed.